What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

removing someone from a picture

abbiburgess2003

Hi I am new to this and wanted some advice on how to remove someone from a photo any help will be gratefully received.
thanks
abbi :)

Hoogle

Guru
well we cant really answer it without an example you could clone them out , use content aware but the best way is not easy to say without seeing the image

do u want to make like this?
Content-Aware-0.jpg

follow this link
Quick Tip: Remove a Person From a Photo With Photoshop CS5?s Content Aware Feature | Psdtuts+

iDad

Guru
Tricky but possible,there will be some rebuild ofgirls arm needed

Hoogle

Guru
it depends how accurate you want it to be in this example I just googled imaged a brick wall and used a layer mask and painted over the person you want removing but you will need to do a better job than what I have done especially around your head. you will also need to either clone in an arm as it does not quite look right without the work being done
270770_2071880630891_1061137699_2384213_488458_n.jpg
ps excuse the flowers was experimenting to see if I could use them for another image

abbiburgess2003

thanks alot i think its a bit beyond me, so i am looking for a company to do it for me. by the way the flowers looked great that was how i wanted them even the colour!!!

wright67uk

Rather than paying a company why not ask in these forums if somebody would do it for a small charge?

There is a lot of talent using this site!