What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Requesting cigarette dangle and/or exhale

JSNY

Hello all. I do want to try to branch out into other interests and ideas for photo editing so this may be the last smoking related photoshop request that I post on here for now. I know I have the 'Specific' prefix next to my thread title but I would also want to encourage any editors to be creative here too since I have several different ideas for this image and I'll definitely appreciate seeing any one of them get done.

- Just seeing her dangle a cigarette (lit or unlit) from her lips
- A puff or small cloud of exhaled smoke escaping from her lips while she still has the cigarette dangling
- A nose exhale while she still has the cigarette dangling from her lips
- Editing her arm and hand into the photo and allowing her to take a drag but I'll understand if that can't conveniently be done
- No visible cigarette at all but have her exhale a large thick stream of smoke from her lips to the end of the image
- Finally, it can be any kind of cigarette including traditional filtered/cork tip, all white, 120 or even a More since I want to encourage creativity and variety

Thanks for any and all assistance you can provide here. This site is filled with so much wonderful talent.

Beautiful woman smoking.png