What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

As always very nice work Cindy, great to see you here once again.
Having members here is one thing but to have our very own Photoshop royalty is another.

If you didn't post the dress stock, who would have ever thought it was a separate element....

Lovely render you created... I like the soft tones..... as well as the hound...

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Great to seeing you , again. It's been awhile.

Nice to have you posting again Cindy.

Per usual, this is a fantastic composite! In addition to the lighting an blending, I appreciate how you incorporated the sleeves of the dress onto the models arms. (unless you had other references of the sleeves LOL!)

IamSam
Thank you so very much!! Well I had a little problems with the arms, but I have learned to never give up LOL
I had to use Liquify a lot to fix this. :)

Nice to have you posting again Cindy.

Per usual, this is a fantastic composite! In addition to the lighting an blending, I appreciate how you incorporated the sleeves of the dress onto the models arms. (unless you had other references of the sleeves LOL!)

Elegant! Thanks for showing it to us Cindy.

Hi again Cindy. I'm glad you didn't forget about us. We love to see your beautiful work. The dog looks almost - in its face - like my friend's greyhourd, Fiona. Caught my eye since we just left from visiting her half an hour ago. Hugs.

Hello ibclare!
No I have not forgotten you. Its only that there is so much going on all the time around me. It has been a lots of work lately. And
still are. And next month I will go for holiday so I have to be finish with some stuff before I go.
Yes those dogs are so beautiful! Fiona is a lovely name! :)

Hi again Cindy. I'm glad you didn't forget about us. We love to see your beautiful work. The dog looks almost - in its face - like my friend's greyhourd, Fiona. Caught my eye since we just left from visiting her half an hour ago. Hugs.

Fantastisk bild Cindy, hoppas på att se mer!
"Fantastic image Cindy, hoping to see more!"

Back