What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Selfie problem..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone. I know you guys sick and tired of hear this but, ''sorry for my bad English'' :)

In the last days i did take an selfie. But i want that its not look like a selfie.

So, can you remove my right arm nicely? Then can you edit the green door?

Hopefully it will be realistic. Cause its important.

Here is the photo.

Attachments

• IMG_8534.JPG
    IMG_8534.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 16
Do you find this realistic? If not, request for further changes. Colour of the gate is changed to Brownish.
Where is this pic taken?

I think he means to quit the door, instead changing the color, but i could be wrong.

Hahaha, its almost awesome! But there is a 2 problem. In appearance you get me wrong because of my English.

1) Actually i didn't mean anything about gate colours. I mean that after you remove my arm, don't forget the rear/behind (i dont know which one is it the correct word) gate. That was a little bit babble talk. Because you are confused. And after you remove my arm, already you was gonna fix the gate.

2) Second problem: Im looking a too weak. I dont want the disrespect because you did spend to much effort on this photo. Sorry but its not too much realistic :/

By the way this photo taken in Van. Van is the easternmost of Turkey. I was livining in Istanbul 21 year. This year i came here :/ Even so Van is not bad. Cause even here not looking like Middle East. So much urbanization is here. And day by day its developing. And that house is a residual after 2011's earthquake.

Removed the gate and added some other mis items.

Actually, this is awesome. Because i want that this photo looking like ghetto photos. Cause I love the ghetto theme photos. But as i said, im looking a too weak. Especially my right arm! And its make the unrealistic this photo.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
But as i said, im looking a too weak. Especially my right arm! And its make the unrealistic this photo.

I think he's wanting more manly shoulders so he doesn't look weak.................he wants to be strong like bull.

polarwoc

Guru
My PSD file is 242 MB now with all the modifications and so many layers. I may not want to work on this further because it makes my system very slow.

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Is it me or do I see a white halo around his sweater?

Untitled-1.jpg

Eggy

Retired Moderator
If its a a selection on his own layer that shouldn't be too difficult... :eek:

polarwoc

Guru
The OP's cut out was on a separate layer, but waiting for my system to respond after each task while that file is open tests my patience. Thank you, @Eggy - as a result of pointing it out, the output became better than before. Hope the OP likes it.
1425-After2-IMG_8534.jpg

First of all, these works are very professional.

But when i said ''i love ghetto theme'', i didnt mean that i want to look like gangstas, thugs. I love deserted ghost buildings and i love taking photos in like these places. Thats what i meant. So @polarwoc my new sweater is cool but its not necessary mate :D Because its not realistic. Even so thank you and actually thanks for everyone. I dont want that you guys deal with it more. But its my last request:

Forget these ghetto and gate. Forget everything.

Actually @polarwoc 's first work was very good. But as additional i just want that my right arm will be slightly wide/big. Because in above photos im looking like hunchback. So dont get me wrong @IamSam , i dont want to look like muscular mate. And @o.robles , it was a good idea but dont put me on centre please. It will be a unrealistic. By the way would you want to example about my right arm? Thats my other photos. Maybe these photos will give some ideas.

As you can see, im looking a little bit wide because of my cardigan.

IMG_8538.JPG

IMG_8541.JPG

IMG_8551.JPG

polarwoc

Guru
My last attempt on this request thread. Just reducing the OP and aligning him as per original pic but with new jacket.
1425-After4-IMG_8534.jpg

@polarwoc I guess the problem is my English. Because still some conflicts here. Cause i tried telling that i dont want to new jacket. Because it makes the unrealistic this photo. I know you spend too much effort on my requests but can you send me this without new jacket? And i will be so appreciated if you not use the resizing effects. Because i dont wanna be so close to camera like last photo. It will be a very good if my closeness and head angle is be a normal.

polarwoc

Guru
Thanks for reposing faith in me and requesting, but I politely refuse to work on this file anymore. Hopefully, someone else will.
Meanwhile, as you wait please go to this awesome poll and cast your vote on whatever entry you like best.

Status
Not open for further replies.