What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should we have another run at this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JgraphNet

Power User
Yes ! Ref says its a go - and first round to TerryC !!
Crowd is holding breath for round 2. Will div8_fx come up with something even meaner than what we have just witnessed .. ?? Is it even possible ? Stay tuned to this thread for second round - coming soon !!!

TerryC

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Friend
I say Div8_FX has turned into a chameleon and blended into the background.

iDad

Guru
hold off TerryC let Div8 get off the matt before hitting again LOL .only fair, LOL

he'll BEBACK

JgraphNet

Power User
div8_fx may be hit but I wouldn't count him down and out. Won't be surprised at all if he throws a steel hard uppercut from below ...

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
:eek: Hey no Fair!!!!!..... 24 hour extension on my trip..... grrrrrr.....:evil:

Terry,..... you wait.... ROLFMAO......

JgraphNet.... see what you started.... :rofl: ....... ouch my stomach.......

iDad

Guru
Round 2 Terry C wins by default..:devilish:. suckit up lizard boy!:rofl:

JgraphNet

Power User
>JgraphNet.... see what you started....
Yeah.. sure.. blame me you and TerryC can't control your testosterons... :cheesygrin:
I never declared war. Just suggested containing it to a steel cage battle if you guys must slug it out... :naughty:

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Let's look at it this way.... We're drumming up support for this contest. Maybe this little tif would encourage the site owners to have it agin. .... lol.... And maybe this will be the start of a new thread topic........ STEEL CAGE - THE AVATAR WARS...... rolfmao.........

iDad

Guru
I think we can do that, thats sounds like potential FUN.lol

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Well... there were a few here in the past..... the infamous Pakmn revenge, Cannon Fodder , Grandson of the Fodder....... too bad the images aren't there anymore.....

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
And I don't think the Cannon Fodders were saved...... there were too many images in that one.....

I've seen iStocks Steel Cage..... Pretty Good .....

Last edited:

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
But in today's case, it's more of exposing one's avatar to manglelation (is there such a word?) and downright humiliation...... all in the spirit of a good laugh...........

iDad

Guru
We will need rules as far as who can participate, what's allowed, what's not I am bringing it to staff in 2 minutes

JgraphNet

Power User
>one's avatar to manglelation (is there such a word?)

Seems it is and someone claimed to have "invented" it in June 3, 2006 in The Professors Notes - More Attacks on Bad Surveys. Look at reply no 10 from Therightstudent:

"Your word choices point out a lack of intelligence and your chosen manglelation (new word – just made it up!! noun) of the English language... "

TerryC

Looks like lizardhead is backing out of this little tif? Kinda hard to draw with your head on a silver platter eh? I guess I should post the next image up just for giggles. I'm at work at the moment, but ye shall see it in a few hours. ROFLMAO......... :D

TerryC

Here is my next image of destruction, muahahahahahahahaha

1300309715-U1.png

Last edited:

JgraphNet

Power User
>We will need rules as far as who can participate, what's allowed, what's not I am bringing it to staff in 2 minutes

Save your ammo Terry. I think div8_fx is waiting out iDad's conferance with staff. You may have another and more official go at this avatar war soon enough.

iDad

Guru
ding ding ding............ excuses excuses........... round 3 goes to Terry C
Winner Terry C
dv8_fx demoralized.........
:rofl::mrgreen:
New thread coming up late today or tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.