What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Software promotion

revnart

Power User
Hi, I just found and interesting promotion for DxO OpticsPro 9 Elite Edition (I'm not in any way connected with company, software or developer) and wanted to share it with you :)
It's an Lightroom / CameraRAW like software, with (as far as I know) lifetime license :)

all you need to do is just go to link and enter your email. You will receive a download links for mac and windows, and some extra promo code for DxO OpticsPro 11 too :)

Maybe someone find this info useful :)

gedstar

Guru
Alas the website is not in English and the email you get is not in English either, I think some people will be a bit weary about entering an email address onto a site they can't understand so just as a test and because I'm either brave or stupid I'm downloading as I type, will report back when I see what language the installer is.

Google translates the linked page to
"To get your free license for a full version of DxO Optics Pro Elite Edition 9, enter to August 31, 2016 Your e-mail address"

revnart

Power User
I also used a translate language function, both on website and in Gmail. Installation is in English same as software.