What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brushes Some of my Photoshop & Graphic Design items I want to share

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurynnem

Here are some of my items on my drive I want to share with everyone. Brushes, Fonts, Stock Photos ect - That I have collected throughout the years. Obviously there are way to many to give at once so I'll update it as I get a chance to upload the files.. :)

Hope you find them as useful at some point in your design career as I have.

These are files I have uploaded and not links to downloads on another site. I have used Zippyshare as I find it the most convenient format to upload and share.

Enjoy them!

~

Trilla Photoshop Brushes 1

1.png

:arrowd: Download: Zippyshare.com

~

Trillia Photoshop Brushes 2

2.png

:arrowd: Download: Zippyshare.com

~

Fonts 1

fonts1.png

:arrowd: Zippyshare.com

~

Hand Written Fonts

handfont.png

~

Skin Brushes

4be712.jpg

~

3D Road Stock Images

road.png

~

T-Shirt Design Templates (eps files)

VATzh.png

~

Will post some more soon.

Last edited:
Thank you very much! Those trilla (is that what they are called?) are beautiful! :)

Thanks for sharing your works with us, they are greatly appriciated.

The vintage set is sweet mate, thanks.

Wow... 48 views and only 4 think this is useful to them or think its worth a look. Thanks for the replies guys. It does make the time compressing, uploading and posting these worth it.

oh my stars, your Action posts are INCREDIBLE!!!! i was totally freaking out over their awesomeness!!! i was only able to download a couple of them, but i'm sure the rest are equally beautiful! Does Zippyshare only allow you to post things for a certain amount of time, or did you remove them?

Thank you SO much for sharing your talent ^_^

The action files are way cool. I downloaded the first one, but the rest say they are expired. Great work creating all of these. Wow!

Was a lot of work to post these and I am trying to download them. I must be a dummy because evry thing I push to download the site wants to give me some kind of application. What am I doing wrong?
Wow... 48 views and only 4 think this is useful to them or think its worth a look. Thanks for the replies guys. It does make the time compressing, uploading and posting these worth it.

Was a lot of work to post these and I am trying to download them. I must be a dummy because evry thing I push to download the site wants to give me some kind of application. What am I doing wrong?

ALB...I think old post...they are gone!

Thank God..I thought I was losing my mind. LOL ..Dang, it never occurred to me to look at the date..what brought this to the top?
ALB...I think old post...they are gone!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back