What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Somebody who likes cars might enjoy this.

its funny/cool/entertaining to see everyones own versions. someone should turn this into a contest haha jk ;)

Hey, that's no kidding. We do have a Photoshopping Challenge weekly. I could certainly use some practice. I'm no iDad or Hoogle ::: showoffs!

Nice one Paul.

How is mine a show off it is just a black and white adjustment layer darkening reds and a curves adjustment layer literally took 2 mins look at the psd. only there so he could have a play when he downloaded the demo

Every member here shows off what they can do including Clare it's the nature of the beast

I don't show off, i give........... because i am a giving guy.

I don't show off, i give........... because i am a giving guy.

How about this. None of it is showing off! Haha it's a form of artwork it's meant to be observed.. It would be pointless to do it without showing others right?
I enjoy seeing the artwork :) hopefully someday I will be good at it. I thank you all! Keep it up I enjoy seeing what you can do with just a simple picture of my car.
Anyone have the iPhone app for this forum?

Paul, stop it! :naughty:
:rofl:

He's pulling your leg dubya! I was being facetious since I don't have good enuf skills for this kind of thing . . . yet!

That's why you should hang out with us; you will learn a lot. Especially from those giving guys :devilish:

But you see, I just learned something. I couldn't figure out how you could do that Hoog without making a selection. Reds. Slowly it comes together. There are a lot of holes in my PS knowledge. It's embarrassing. But not too much since I also have my strengths.

Last edited:
we are from all over the world if you look at our avatars on the left it may give you our state\ country America and Uk seems to be the mos popular at the moment.

Oh and 1 from Australia
just kidding we actually have a few members from the upside down world.

All though you are originally from the Uk but got away couldnt stand the cold lol

Not the cold, just the crap everywhere.

I think this has been a popular topic maybe someone would like to start a thread based on car photoshopping as to widen the spectrum of cars used and better quality images.

Awesome thread!

Here is my attempt at request (sorry!) :)

stangred.jpg

And a few color changes too:

bluestang.jpg

nightbluestang.jpg

bubblegumstang.jpg

deeppurplestang.jpg

-Stefano

Back