What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spam wars

lol, thanks idad. Maybe we will get some more members to mess with :D, join a long guys, haha easy to have a battle between two, but hard to have a war with only two, Thus the name Spam "WARS". ;)

get to class.lol

I have to be honest I have never used the animated part of photoshop until last night so it is a very very weak point for me. I love the animations you guys do ie: spam! I made a userbar last night that changes 4 times (for another forum) and I had a hard time just figuring out that much. Think I'm hopeless!

C'mon Carrie..... you have a good sense of humour. right. You just do what's funny... And you don't have to create animated gifs to join in either.

If you want to learn more on PS animation, download the animated gifs the Guy's and I have been bombarding each other with and dissect them in PS to see how they work... quite easy to do actually. Looking for the component images to build an animation is even harder.....

Hey I never said I was an expert. I want to be well rounded in the graphic arts and I think animation is important. Aside from that Im not sure how to load an animated gif to CS4 or 5 which is what I use depending on which comp I am using.

Just open it. I use Open With - photoshop in filexeplorer. Don't know about CS4 but CS5 opens perfectly with all frames intact in Animation panel (CS3 don't do that).
P.S. i'm newbie to gifs too so i know how tricky is edit someone's gif, more easy to make new one :)

Lol spam wars coming along nicely I see!

Same here Carrie and Senior, I have only just opened up a whole new world of animation in PS :) Good innit??

Ahhhh never thought it was possible to do that that dv8_fx, will use and abuse some of the GIFs on here now for research :)

ok it does open on CS5 but animated gifs do not open the same way on CS4
I assume CS4 is the same as CS3 when opening animated GIF's.You needed to have Quicktime installed and you had to go to File|Import|Video Frames to Layers.

In CS5 you can just open the GIF in PS.
I'm not sure if Quicktime is still required, I doubt it.
This makes a lot more sense and was a long time coming.

that could be the issue the thing that bugs me with quick time is it is a mac based software yes it runs on a pc but I guess it doesnt make much sense and I am glad for the change photoshop made. I will be upgrading my desk to 5 soon I just have not done that yet because I am going to reformat and load a new OS Windows 7. I am still running XP currently so no software updates until that's finished.

Which is one reason I keep PS7 in my computer. I have quicktime installed but still can't open an animated gif. Not in the mood to experiment since I can do it with PS7 still.

:rofl:
Yummy spam and lizard!!

View attachment 3867
Lizadboy has shit in the house for the last time!:mrgreen:
LIZARDANDSPAM.jpg

i dont see any claws on the pansy lizard of yours....... they look like little cute hamster paws :mrgreen: :rofl::rofl:

I better go now ......... :evil::rofl:

I managed to sneak into SPAM HQ, guess whos the master mind behind the worlds spam attacks?

Back