What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stamp tool: source point without keyboard?

SeniorS

Guru
How to take source point (sample) for stamp tool (etc) without using keyboard but just mouse?
Is that even posible?

Why i need that? Becouse :)
Sometimes it's fun working only by mouse.

I didn't googled it yet, maybe someone already knows the answer.

SeniorS

Guru
Pitty and not good actually for availability (or how it calls).
I have very regular mouse. Just sometimes, personaly, i get tired of working and but have to work so i kinda slow it down and have fun by not using keyboard, shortcuts but do everything step by step with menu and mouse.

ibclare

Queen Bee
for convenience perhaps you mean

yes, it is a pity. I often feel the same; silly really especially if it's to copy, make new doc, paste. So much faster with keyboard, but I might do it with mouse anyway!

SeniorS

Guru
for convenience perhaps you mean
I don't think that's the word. I meaned for those who have any kind phisical problem to work with keyboard. But, i assume, they have diferent mouses.

...but I might do it with mouse anyway!
Yes, that's what i exactly wanted to say but didn't find right words.

ibclare

Queen Bee
Ah yes. I've always found it amazing the flexibility there is for quadriplegics for example to use computers. Whether any such applications have been created for PS, well, have fun googling, lol. Poor SS, pretty soon maybe we're going to have to order you a HoverRound (electric scooter for the old or disabled)! You think?

colleague

Guru
hoi seniorS

you can use "screen keyboard" from Microsoft , probably already on your computer
if you open that virtual keyboard and click with mouse on "alt" than it stays in and you can set starting point
than you click "alt" on virtual keyboard and you can stamp

Hoogle

Guru
yep virtual keyboard is an option but why stop there when you can set up voice recognition

SeniorS

Guru
Oh...excelent idea!

I use that for text purpose when kid sits in lap and i HAVE to hide keyboard (otherwise computer can be formated accidentally).

SeniorS

Guru
yep virtual keyboard is an option but why stop there when you can set up voice recognition
I have old soundcard and manufactor are very unsupported. So expert made it play sounds with tricks but microphone not working.

But idea is excelent too!

P.S. And how i forgot about those both??? :)

SeniorS

Guru
Hey Hoogleman, how you made "Like" and "Thanks" bottons disapear? I want it too...