What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars Banner Request

Lubish

Hello.

I am looking for a banner for my Star Wars the Old Republic Guild web page. Below are the requirements. I am looking to have both a Jedi and Sith theme and the name of our guild "Galaxy Knights" on the banner. Any help with this would be appreciated.

Optimal Height
Create headers within the following range in height: 100 pixels to 250 pixels.

Optimal Width
Enjin websites can be fixed or liquid. All headers should be at least 1100 pixels in width or wider. For liquid layouts, the most optimal header will be 1900 pixels wide, but you only need to design within the 1100 pixel area. You can fade the header to a flat color after the 1100 margin or create design elements that go past the 1100 pixel area.

Optimal File Type
Save your header image as a JPG at 60 to 80 quality
Do not submit PNG images, in 99% of cases JPG compression will yield the most optimal quality and filesize. Avoid going over 200 kb.

Here's one.....

Untitled-1.jpg

Another...

Untitled-2.jpg

Back