What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

started out as a simple skin touch up

Hoogle

Guru
I was actually recording at the time was going to make a tutorial for youtube on basic spot healing etc but 1 thing lead to another so now I guess I will have to do it as speed art what do you think.
View attachment 4786

Very nice!
Only lips catches the eyes but good natural lips i find harder to make than skin itself .

still needs work doing to it like i said it was suppose to be a 10 min job doing skin touch up and 1 thing lead to anothe like the nose job the long chin etc ended up taking 90 mins almost and was still recording so just stopped i will finish it off and add the end video to the 1 I have done and try and turn it into a 10 - 15 min video and post it on youtube as speed art

nice but as said before, they eyes and mouth do not look super realistic

actually the more I look at it the more I think there is going to be a part 2 to the video lol those lips are annoying me stupid thing is I accidentally flattened the image so more work to correct but I will get there

I do agree I have a habit of super imposing eyes to much so for this 1 i toned it down a little to much I think

I didn't noticed that with eyes. For me looks good just now i see that the lower lashes are "missing" compared to upper ones.

funny you should say that as I was sitting there thinking do girls have lower lashes or not or do they pluck them obviously the girl in the pic does but I felt really weird not knowing and as i was recordng I couldnt google it lol so now I know senior your my new make up expert

LoL... :) ... some of my colegues (females) have some don't so noticable. So i assume good girls don't have ones but bad have :D

guess I only have good girls then well if i did not know girls had under lashes or whatever they are called then I am glad it is only a head shot or I could have really embarrassed myself lol honestly girls I do look into your eyes when I am talking to you lol

nope I spend all my free time crawling this forum seriously I am off work at the moment and every request that has come in I have worked on just to prove I can do it no time to enjoy the sun I am more interested in what I have to do to become a power user and the guru I assume ooh like a little boy in a candy shop all excited

"Power user" you will get after 200posts (i think) and "guru" after 500.

It's a summer and that's just impossible
I was meant that to look in girls eyes is tricky in that season. I still don't know what eye color one of my colleague have :D

accents do it more for me I have seriously dated girls just on their voice bit thats a whole other story voices do not come across in .PSD files lol

If Indesign start to be interactive and flash'able and tv start to transmit smells (just readed an article about it) so why not make psd with sound.

actually i think you can as you can import video in I love photoshop because i CAN CREATE MY PERFECT WOMAN someones face somebody elses hair etc etc in fact that would be a good photoshop tennis game start with a pic of male hair and female hair and the men will all take it in turns to put a feature on girl and girls will build the guy

Why make such a drastic change to the jaw line mate?

was not for any reason I was just merely deonstarting what could be done I rarely use the liquify tool so any opportunity I get I will lol

Back