What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Swapping people between pictures!

Anon911

Hi!

Could someone please swap the bald guy in the black jacket from photo B, with the guy in the green checked shirt from photo A? Just to make it clear, I don't want the black jacket guy in the second picture. In his place, I want the green checked shirt guy from the first picture. Feel free to choose either of the backgrounds.
Thanks in advance!

View attachment 75645View attachment 75646

Last edited:

Anon911

Thanks for your time and effort! It has come out well, but I actually wanted the pictures to be swapped the other way around ie. I wanted the green checked to replace the bald guy in the second picture. Apologies if I was unclear earlier!

View attachment 75653

Tony Bowman

Had a go at it now. Just a head swap as don't think it's possible to do the whole body since the light direction is at opposites and he his partially hidden.

person swap-v.2.jpg