What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3D swimming-pool 3D Typography

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Due to a complete lack of inspiration I played with PS 3D for a change.

Didn't used that since long and apparantly the interface changed the last couple of updates. I had to find my way again.

Once the pool finished I kind of lost interest and cheated :)redface:) and used 3 3DArchive objects to fill the scene.

One thing didn't changed in PS 3D, the render time! The original, 5000 X 3000 px @300dpi, took 6 hours and some to render...ridiculous :eek:

But hey, its summertime...

3D Typography Pool.jpg

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Thanks Chris.

I'm in a blanc period with no inspiration so I did PS 3D.
Some features changed and I had to look carefully.

But I did a 3D typographic work in Blender this evening.
I have to make some adjustments before posting it...

Thanks Chris.

I'm in a blanc period with no inspiration so I did PS 3D.
Some features changed and I had to look carefully.

But I did a 3D typographic work in Blender this evening.
I have to make some adjustments before posting it...

Hi Lambert
I'm looking forward to see some new 3D Blender work from you.

It's more than 1 year ago, since I last used PS 3D. Never missed it, though I did some serious stuff back then.
At the moment I'm working on a trilogy of 'Cat' illustrations with Blender. Since I can't model with Blender, I downloaded a 'black Cat' and a few other images to work with from Archiv 3D.
I try to improve 'lighting' a scene and play with different materials. I really like an overall soft light and additionally backlighting some objects. Sometimes I spend hours and hours getting it right. 'Heureka', as you mentioned to Ged.

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Man, you really need to watch out what you say here...(good thinking though) :biglaff: