What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Templates to Mockups

STITCH

Hi Gents,

I've been having quite some trouble getting templates for my shirts onto actual products. Could someone kindly help me out? I think a flat laying t-shirt would be best as if it is on a model, the image will have to be manipulated to form around where the arms fold down.

b17618002e.png

04d12473d2.png

b63669699a.png

5652c83201.png

f399b42712.png

46dcab435e.png

The shirts are a unisex fit, meaning the standard t-shirt style.

All artwork is copyright by the international artists and reproduction rights are owned by STITCH USA, LLC.

Thank you very much in advance, whoever comes up with something, I have no problem sending a shirt to you after we launch :). Also, if you right click and open image in new tab, a larger higher quality image will be there waiting.

Last edited:

STITCH

Thanks for the reply - something like this except on a flat lay shirt like this. The colors on the templates are the printed colors which come out in 300DPI - so every detail on there is held to the original painting or drawing. For instance, there is a cat in the left eye of the skull, which if darkened, loses a lot of texture as well as the twigs behind them.

77de17ac16.png