What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Test thread and problem reporting

Hoogle

Guru
Ok welcome back everyone as you can see there is some changes use this thread to report any problems you may have. Ie not all buttons are showing up but could be down to new update not completed yet Capture.PNG

Last edited:
To fix the buttons...

Make sure sprite.php is in:

1. images/styles/what-ever-style-you-use-here/editor/sprite.png
images/styles/editor/sprite.png

Had the same problem on a couple vb forums I run, fixed it right up!

To fix the buttons...

Make sure sprite.php is in:

1. images/styles/what-ever-style-you-use-here/editor/sprite.png
images/styles/editor/sprite.png

Had the same problem on a couple vb forums I run, fixed it right up!

Thanks for the suggestions.... tho admin only has access to that. I'm sure he'll work on those fixes to see to it the forum is up and running.

Keep it coming , folks...

Whats with the 'auto saved' yellow floating icon that appears while typing then fades out?

Also all active members box shows one long name of all of us, no full stops etc?

When i receive a pm from a member i have noticed that the 'quick reply' box as my last pm 'out' still sitting there?

What with the display options time frame thingy?

I know there are a lot of problems with the dark theme, as it is old and needs many updates. So far I have not been able to get the editor buttons working in it. I might just replace it with a more recent dark theme. Until then the light themes are workign much better.

Paul said:
WWhats with the 'auto saved' yellow floating icon that appears while typing then fades out?

The new VB editor has an auto save built into it.

What with the display options time frame thingy?

Not sure what you mean.

This one, never seen it before?
v328pi.jpg

I am not sure what you mean clare post a screenshot here of what your seeing.
this is using the new fluid theme and I am getting it as it should be appearing
Capture.PNG

OK, my snip tool is obscuring the very bottom where I can just see to click done.

Another issue just noted. My post was edited so there are no paragraph separations where I had them.

Oh, and I used to dbl click the edit button and go straight to advanced, but not anymore.

Now I'm frustrated; there is no manage attachments button here and if I click on the tree all I get is an enter link message. That is not different; that was always the case and I never used it.

Same thing just happened right now when I clicked edit on tis post and lost all my paragraph separations and not even spaces after periods.

All our avatars are not centred?

Back