What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

text effect?

here is a good tut: Fit Text in a Shape. after putting the text in the correct shape, i think warp or liquify can do the work but ive never created this kind of art.

that would actually be a clipping mask to a circle and then the layer rasterized and opened up in liguify filter for the top half just a few clicks of the bloat tool in the center and the forward warp tool to push the edges in the bottom part I would say was just an arc path being followed by text with smudge tool used at either end. and the part representing the tongue is another layer using photoshops arc text with a colour gradient over lay

Yes it needs Tidying up but I think it will be easier than creating a lot of paths etc

Back