What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Dogs Room

I love it. Sense of humor. Hope you didn't mean it a different way; you know like a crusader for dog's rights . . .

Welcome back. It was good to see your name in the what's new column! Local gossip has it that you got let out of the cell; had nothing to do with obligations, unless you call shock treatment an obligation to yourself!

Hi all and thank you for the likes and comments.

So glad to be released again ( i mean put back ) and free to Photoshop.

I had to get out of the cell and go back to reality and my obligations as it was shock treatment i was getting from the family, boy did they shock me i can tell you. Talk about getting a spit roasting when fasten down in the chair.

After the last week or so i went on one so bad they decided to put me back where i belong because they couldn't tell if was Bar-Be-Q after the roasting , or just plain Drunk from the Bar, they threw the jacket at me and lock the door, they said they would get me out 4 days of the week and put me back for the rest.

Sort of a rest bite period for them.

Thought i would have to give it up at one stage , but glad i'm still learning and Photoshopping again.

Any way, thanks again , best go now, there still i 2 minds if i should be here ( or is that me, never can tell ) .

Back