What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This thing needs help, plain jane...

mattbrewer81

Hey All, I'm trying to come up with a logo for my youtube page and as you can see I stink at it. If anyone has a creative mind and is willing to help I'd greatly appreciate your time. Here is what I have so far :banghead:, it's plain jane and not very appealing but I like the basic layout of it, I usually say "why buy when you can build" instead of "built not bought" but I haven't a clue on how to make that fit. If I knew how to do it I'd probably keep it round and try to give it somewhat of a 3D look....Anyone have any better idears?? As it is I'm not so sure a toddler couldn't do better....Also if it's doable I'd like the main color to be blue...kinda fits... My page is youtube.com/c/bluedoggarage if it helps to see the type of stuff i do. Thanks for your time if you so desire to take a whack at it!
bluedog logo.JPG

Last edited:
Hey if nobody comes along which I'm sure someone will I'll try and help you out tomorrow!
Just late here and watching a movie!

Thanks a million! I've been reading through some of the posts on here and seems to be a great group of folks on here.

Thanks a million! I've been reading through some of the posts on here and seems to be a great group of folks on here.

Welcome on board, you'll find plenty of people willing to help you here, just be a little patient as the members live in different time zones :welcome:

Thanks! I like them! I came up with the name because my dog is an Australian cattle dog, any chance of using a dog that looks like one? Or maybe just a big "B"

Love to help out more mate...

But I won't spend too much time for a freebie, no offence. Maybe someone else will come along and serve you justice.

I think i'm going to toy with making my own if the admins want to close this thread. I purchased PS Elements and came up with this...it's a first attempt but pretty sure I can get to where I'm happy. Thanks for everyone that stopped by and especially to Confestium and Gedstar

1.gif