What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ugh back to school tomorrow.

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
if i'm grumpy tomorrow evening at about 4:00PM GMT sorry, but i have to wake up at 6 AM and bare witness to the monotonous droning of my teachers, so uhhm, yeah, sorry, but i could be happier, doubtful, but keep your hopes up :p

yeah just a quick heads up if i am grumpier than normal tomorrow, and my activity will reduce quite allot fortunately for you all XD

at least i can't do PE XD

Oh if only not complaining I have done very well for myself but I would have liked to have more choices I stuck to a pathe and was luckily able to do very well from my path in life but I would love to be able to go back and have more fun whilst I could rather than just a gap year travelling I would have extended it lived of my trust fund longer then gone back to UNi to do another course and then travel again. And then maybe settle down in a job

Just to help you get prepared:
ha ha funny *rolls eyes* so tell me smart arse, why the hell do you have a capital N and capital A's in the middle of your words? i don't care if its a graphic tablet or a mouse, no excuse! and capitalized words are usually followed by an exclamation mark.
I give you an F for taking the piss out of someone with no consideration as to where they may have come from or how they write on paper! and then going on to be so contradictive and ironic!

i hate it when people joke about my bad spelling and grammar though, i don't mind it if your doing me a favour like on one of my written pieces but other than that i go into defence mode as such i suppose waking up early doesn't suit me :p

i hate it when people joke about my bad spelling and grammar though, i don't mind it if your doing me a favour like on one of my written pieces but other than that i go into defence mode as such i suppose waking up early doesn't suit me :p

Remember he did say he would be grumpy. :)

XD i'll remember to avoid this site if i'm caffeine free in the morning

Sorry Alex. Was wondering. Your avatar I figured was more feminin. But you never know. My sincere appologies.

no worries, i did make it quite hard for people to see, with my boyish creations and unisex name XD

Back