What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Urgent Request - Unwrinkled Shirt

Alex MacLean

resized.jpg

Hello,

This is my first post, after reading all the rules please remove if I didsomething wrong. I am hoping to get my son's shirt unwrinkled. Also the blueplaid at the bottom near his waist line shouldn’t be sticking out like that. Itried my hardest to get the file to upload but for some reason it crashed everytime. I needto order christmas cards as soon as possible.

Thank you!

Last edited:

Alex MacLean

lololol a toddler dressed correctly is a miracle! This is exactly what I am looking for.. with the exception of the texture change.. Mom has her heart set on that shirt with the same texture. I really really really appreciate your time!!

Eggy

Retired Moderator
I understand mom's desire. :)

Your photo is a good quality photo and in fact it's a relief to work with that quality instead of the usual cellphone photo's...
Give me some time to find a match for the shirt texture.
I can't use the texture since its wrinckled and to remove those wrinckles I have to use the clone stamp tool and spot healing brush. That of course disturbes the existing texture needing to find a replacement.
So please, be a bit patient...its coming today.

Last edited:

Alex MacLean

Thank you so much! I seriously appreciate your help!!!! if there is something I can do to help let me know!!

Pipsmom

Guru
Stunning picture and a treasure...Eggy you are so kind to helping him out...applause your work