What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wacom Pen

Paul

Former Member
Ok i now have my tablet and pen, very good so far.
A nice feel to the pressure and touch of the tip to pad, just getting used to hand eye coordination in relation to pen on tablet and eyes on pointer or cross hair when applying things, i have noticed already that the feel for the image application is way better than the mouse even though i love my little squeak squeak the pen is defo mightier than the sword.:)

Vafann

Guru
I bought a graphics tablet yesterday that is much bigger than the tiny one I had. I had only tried to write a little on that one. This one I haven´t even tried to use yet, there are all kinds of programs with it to install and things, I´m afraid of it lol. Please let me know how you are doing with it, or show some examples of what it looks like to work with it so I dare try it out. :)

Gabriele

I use it ( i have an entry level wacom pen ) from one year and I'm really happy to bought it.. it's awsome how change working with the pen..

it's a good way to spend money.

Paul

Former Member
Mate i have the one you just stopped using i think it's the wacom pen tablet, small series. It's great - just got to get the hang of using a pen again to draw with i mean.
And they say size matters?

Vafann

Guru
Mate i have the one you just stopped using i think it's the wacom pen tablet, small series. It's great - just got to get the hang of using a pen again to draw with i mean.
And they say size matters?

No, the one I "stopped using" (I have never tried to draw with it) was a small thing I got for free for subscribing to a computer magazine, it´s only about the size of a CD envelope. This one is with a drawing area of 22.9 x14 cm.