What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WELCOME NEW USERS!

theKeeper

Guru
Hello to all the folks who are either new to using Photoshop, or just new to the whole "Messgae Board" scene!

This specific board is just a special area reserved to help you "get your feet wet". Whether it's for asking questions, posting your artwork for help with a graphic problem or some positive critique, or even just to talk with other new users about things... this is a place where you can feel more relaxed in doing that -- particularily if you feel intimidated at this time, posting to the main boards.

Not a problem!...
When you're comfortable and feel you're ready, you're more than welcome to merge into the flow on any of the other boards. And take as long as you like getting comfortable. There's no rush, and we guarantee your posts will not go unanswered!

Have a great time everyone!

Yours truely,
Mark (aka theKeeper)
and all of the Members here!

Leejune

Welcome PrOjectZ, you will find this a very helpful group and a fun place to be.

G

Welcome to the board pr0jectz and sorry that we had to be offline for a few days ;)

wbiss

Guru
Welcome aboard pr0jectz! [excited]

Leejune

Anyone having the same problem??? Got a email notification that there were more messages in this board, when I click on the URL, got the infamous message, page cannot be viewed.

sfm

Guru
Mark is working on this, infact this is how I got in this morning [excited]
sfm

theKeeper

Guru
Ya that should be fixed now. You just clicked while i still had the board turned off the 2nd time for further MODifications. :\

I am leaving the board as-is for a while now so i can get some $work$ done. Look after the place for me while i'm away k guys! Thanks! :perfect:

BoneFill

Hi there!

FInally I've decided to register myself as a member of this board...

I come to this place everyday so I'm not that "new" ...

I just want to say HELLO!! for the first time :perfect:

Leejune

Hello BoneFill, Welcome to the Board. Seems as though you have been a regular visitor, so can see how helpful this board can be.

G

Hi BoneFill and welcome to the board. I'm glad that you joined us :perfect:

wbiss

Guru
Bienvenida Bonefill! :) I'm so glad that you finally came out of "hiding" and decided to enjoy the fun and mayhem here! ;)

sfm

Guru
welcome aboard Bonefill.......... love your avitar!
sfm

BoneFill

Thnx to all but I'm not hiding, I'm just a quiet guy :{

Thnx sfm? :D

azheat4u

I'm a newbie!!

Hello, I'm new here. PSG forums looks to be great site and I hope to learn a lot from all of you. [excited]

wbiss

Guru
Welcome aboard azheat4u! Pleased to have you join us! :D
Yep, I can guarantee that you'll learn a whole lot around here! ;)

Take a seat, buckle up and enjoy the ride! [excited]

Leejune

Welcome azheat4u, you will find this to be a great in learning PS, everyone is so willing to help. Have fun.

AppleCider

Power User
Glad to have you here, azheat! Welcome, poke around, ask questions. With the variety of people we have here, you'll get an answer (even if it's "I don't know" :D But seriously, most questions are answered!)

Hanarky

Hello,
I am new here, though I lurked already for some weeks.
I never saw such a friendly and helpful page in the net and
I am glad that I finally registered [excited]

Hanarky