What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is the best Antivirus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im On Win7 and I use PandoAntiVirus!

I have used Kaspersky for 3 years and have found it to be excellent. Not only is the software excellent but the Kaspersky forum is the best I have used in 20+ years of professional involvement in IT. I have never waited more than an hour or so for a complete answer/solution to any problem.

I would say kaspersky. But if you want to be particularly safe then i would suggest changing your operating system over to linux :)

It is hard to understand at first but once you learn the terminal commands you will find it to be far superior to windows/macos

If you run Vista or Win7 my suggestion is Microsoft Security Essentials. Free and up to date, no speed issues. Depending on your system one or the other suite will always bog you down.​

I would recommend AVAST as the best and free antivirus tool. It has excellent heuristics, a virus detection rate which is better than most paid-for anti-virus programs and it is light on using your computer's resources.

Kaspersky. I heard Norton Antivirus detects everything that is a virus, not a virus, and everything that isn't a virus, a virus.

I use Avast in one PC and Nod32 in the other. Both are very reliable. Stay away from Norton, it is very untrustworthy imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back