What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

YaY 4 Da Bubble

:D :D :D ... my work here is done ;)

Bubble wrote:
... my work here is done
... and now you can sit back and eat all the Cherry Ripe's, 'cos no one guessed right :rofl: :rofl:

[slick] Argh... these Aussies speak in foreign tongues! :p [shhh] Almost as bad as the Scots! [:I

If the question hasn't already been asked... What are Cherry Ripes? [confused]

And, if it has been asked and answered, I apologize for have forgotten already... [innocent] ;\

a cherry ripe is a chocolate bar with chopped up cherries and coconut inside ......... will go down to the local store and take some pics for ya
they sit next to all the mars bars, jupiter bars, neptune bars and satin bars :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
sfm

Here you go Wendy... Cherry Ripe, but you can't have it... IT'S MINE !!! But I don't even like them...

}:\ Gaussian, strangely enough, I expected no less of you [upset] [sly] :p

Late congratulations Bubble, your presence here adds class to our community. Keep up the good work and someday you get to be called a spammer too *smirk, smirk, just had to kidding around a little*

BTW those cherry thingy's sound terrible, does anyone over 12 eat them
*under 12 will eat anything sweet I've noticed*

>Damn!< I ate the cherry ripe that I bought to photograph! [doh]

okay I will buy another today and take snaps of it before I devour it again :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
sfm

B7 Thanks for straightening me out on the "Cherry Ripe" thing, Bubble! ;)

I don't believe we have those here... [confused] Then again, I never look at the "candy counter"! ;)

[shhh] But if I were going to eat a candy bar, it would likely be that one 'cause I love cherries! :D

:rofl: Funny manipulation Gaussian!

[stuned] Sue, there goes your diet... it'll be an extra set on the stairmaster for you, girl! [:I :p

[saywhat]
I assure you that I am way older than twelve, although there is an emotional maturity issue I have to deal with......
;\

:rofl: :rofl:

...speaking of maturity, mentally, we're all 12 here SpAwNoF! ;) :D

Sue, there goes your diet... it'll be an extra set on the stairmaster for you, girl!

are you kidding Wendy???? [stuned] the kids were lining up to eat it before I had finished photographing it [saywhat] ...... wait I haven't finished yet..................

gone! :(|
sfm

Sue: are you kidding Wendy???? the kids were lining up to eat it before I had finished photographing it ...... wait I haven't finished yet..................
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Sue!

Gaussian: Well Wendy, I had to be fast, knowing your eating habits on this board!
;\ So true G-Man! :\

Sue....................

send me a box , no a dozen boxes of those DELICIOUS bars %} %} %} %} 8}

Nikkie

Nikkie said:
Sue....................

send me a box , no a dozen boxes of those DELICIOUS bars %} %} %} %} 8}

Nikkie

and get blamed for the weight gain? not on your life nelly :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
sfm

Hey Suela I love you avatar! he's a swimming lil' guy or girl - hard to tell with fish.

because my gold fish all look like clones -One can only tell during mating season the boys from the girls. Two males chase one female in their mating ritual. She darts back and forth trying to evade them but nature takes its course eventually. I mean the girl has no where else to go. Its the old glass ceiling problem. [innocent] :D [innocent] :D [innocent] :D

FISH..........again??? :p :p :p :rofl:

someone fishing in troubled water???? 8} 8}

Sue........ :(| :(| :(| i need them with two little brats it,s my way to survive :rofl: :rofl:

Nikkie

Back