What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You shouldn't laugh - we have all been there....

OMG!!! ROFL!! That must be a joke! why would anyone post that as a tutorial?? LOL!!

I did both, you can imagine the guy sitting out in old Mumbai or where ever it was made, thinking this is going to be one kick ass video for the tube man.

I found his follow up tutorial even better lol how to give yourself a 6 pack using photoshop step by step instructions

You people owe me a keyboard. I need to learn not to open these types of threads while drinking coffee. :rofl:

I have produced some truly dire results myself with photoshop but I am continually shocked at what people actually put up in PUBLIC, and display with great pride.

LoL...i don't think it's meant serious. Or is? If it is serious then yes, right angle transformation is most important :rofl:

P.S. Anyway that how i do AW :D

So he is new to photoshop and just doing practice.....

So . . . why is he compelled to share even his hesitant cursor movements around the screen? Please, what actors in all time have gotten up on stage before an audience, no training, practice, or experience and not had the audience yell catcalls and/or throw rotten fruit and so forth? know what I mean? But now, we can speak shout, dance, undress, and post various other ugly manifestations of our subconscious all because we have anonymity. And you would defend this? Whatever.

Ain't it wonderful.

So . . . why is he compelled to share even his hesitant cursor movements around the screen? Please, what actors in all time have gotten up on stage before an audience, no training, practice, or experience and not had the audience yell catcalls and/or throw rotten fruit and so forth? know what I mean? But now, we can speak shout, dance, undress, and post various other ugly manifestations of our subconscious all because we have anonymity. And you would defend this? Whatever.

Ain't it wonderful.

:) ok......................

I had think about it and come to conclusion, that it's sad.
If it's not meant as joke then it's some sort of schizophrenia.
When someone is lost in his illusions and can't differ reality from it. It's sad.

Phantasy is good and adjust imagination and ease some problems but it's so thin line between "crazynest".

P.S. I sometimes cross that line muself.

I remeber old time ago one guy who never played Quake II but keep watching how others play and gave advice to them.
He even writen on paper CFG (configuration) file for movements, shooting etc. I felt so pity for him couse i can imagine his feeling too good.

So i don't laugh about it anymore.

Photoshop has a loooooong learning curve to do even the most basic functions. Every single person who has ever opened Photoshop - including everyone here - has produced some really awful, cringeworthy results. Practice is good, and nobody is judgmental of those results on a forum like this one when they are posted to get critique and advice. PSG is all about learning and getting better. I love seeing newbies on here and am amazed at what people produce. I have learned some very cool things from new users who are not bound by how something "should" be done - they just wade in and try it.

HOWEVER...

I would not have presumed to put my initial flailing around up as a tutorial for how it should be...especially when the resulting product can be plainly seen to fall far short of acceptable. I still hesitate before giving instruction. Even after all this time I am painfully aware of what I do not know.

So I don't feel sorry for these people who feel compelled to put "look at me" videos up and then get ridiculed or even flamed in the comments for pretending to be experts.

Maybe I'm just not as nice as you guys. :redface: