What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to Create this Text effect & Light effect?

[1] I wanna know that how to create this text Effect with that cut marks? I mean that Text looks like Cut to Defferent Pisces! I Dont know how to explain that Effect mainly how to create that? :cheesygrin: :banghead:

[2] How to Create that Light Effect?

It's more Helpful if u guys can give me a link to Tutorial video or Tutorial that go Step by step with Photos..

Thank You.

massiveattackflyerfront.jpg

massiveattackposterbyde.jpg

light effect would be somewhere in the filter and in one of those subcategories 'lens flare' but i have no photoshop on this computer so i don't know where exactly

the cut into pieces text is actually the same for the whole picture, i'm not sure about this to but i think the guy made a selection and just moved it to under-left ore above-right and maybe the orginal is bigger so people won't see the white space...

first of all the text was done in something like cinema 4d which may or may not have had the split text effect
but here you go if you want to get similar you need to have a similar font
you need to make the text in 3d
the text must be in 2 font colours
there is a selection made coped and pasted on a new layer then slightly pushed upwards
this new layer with the jagged text in has a drop shadow at a specific angle to make 1 side black outlined the opacity is set to 100 of the shadow
then there are several lens flares put in etc

that's the same image as that of this DJ that asked a tutorial :)

what I really like about it is the slanting on the A's, M's, and V's. If anybody knows anything like that I'd like to know

Back