What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PSG Server Upgrade Completed

Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Due to recent increases in traffic to the site (a good thing) our old server was being maxed out and causing some problems for users.

The site is now running on a brand new faster server that should be able to handle the increased traffic without any problems.

Any issues with the server now are probably due to bugs we need to work out with the software running on the new server. If you see anything unusual or get any errors please report them here.

Overall everyone should see increased speed and performance form the site form now on :)

Paul

Former Member
You bute mate, i have no finger nails left.

JUST POSTED IN THE THREAD ASKING FOR A LOGO DESIGN made my design and posted it, BUT it as not appeared YET the new posts list shows me as having posted to that thread?

Thanks.

Last edited:

JgraphNet

Power User
Well, with 4.662 active members and 22.251 members total I guess it would be about time to upgrade ... :)

nataloran

I am still looking for the donation button though, anyone can tell me where it is ?

nataloran

Gosh spent two nights non sleeping looking for that button loo;-)

Hey let us know when it is back, I like the idea... Also bigger servers etc you know, if ppl want to help... Why not;-)

Phew I can go sleep now hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.