What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are You Inked?

Spectrum

This is my one tatt, but I have ideas for a few more I want to get.

For those unfamiliar with it, its called The Southern Cross. A lot of people have this tatt, but not in the way I do. Most are dull blue. For me, the cross represents standing up for freedom and your rights, and black and red represent resistance against unjust authority. So essentially its a statement about rights, both human and personal.

Do you have any tatts? If so, what of?

Southern-Cross.png

iDad

Guru
Nope not me!....I use a canvas if I want to draw..... More power to ya though.

Paul

Former Member
You gonna have under it, love it or leave?

SPWA

Power User
I have one on my arm. sry for the poor quality, it was taken on the ipad by my 3yr old son :)

tat.JPG

Tribal-Eye-01.png
The design is one of my own. It has no meaning, I just like the look of it.

Last edited:

Spectrum

You gonna have under it, love it or leave?

Nah, was thinking "F*ck Off We're Full" might be better :naughty: I wouldn't put any writing under it because it has personal meaning to me which a lot of people who also share the Cross don't understand.

Inkz

Guru
What kind of an Inkz would I be without being Inked lol...

Here's an old pic of a few on my back. All in all I have over 38 tattoos. I also have them on my legs and on my knuckles.

208286_1017887691400_4397_n_zpsfea4c59b.jpg

Paul

Former Member
A lot of scratching going on there inkz.

Paul

Former Member
Nah, was thinking "F*ck Off We're Full" might be better :naughty: I wouldn't put any writing under it because it has personal meaning to me which a lot of people who also share the Cross don't understand.

I have the car sticker 'get over it i'm here and going nowhere':mrgreen:

Inkz

Guru
Most are still incomplete lol. Really need to get them finished lol

jackhulk

I'm not inked, but do appreciate some of them on others, particularly sleeves. Will you ever go that far Inkz?

Inkz

Guru
I plan to get alot more done eventually. Sleeves will be next on my list.

Fatboy73

Guru
I have an arm band from back in the 90's. I also have dragon medallion looking thing on my calf that I got for free from my summer of working/apprenticing at a tattoo shop. There was a time when I wanted to be covered in ink, but age and apathy caught up with me before I could do it.
Interesting thing happened on my calf though. I got the tattoo in 2007 or 08 but just about six months ago it started bubbling, scabbing and itching like crazy, that lasted for like two months. I can only guess it was an allergic reaction to the ink but I've never heard of such a delayed reaction. Anyone else ever have that happen?

MikeMc

McGuru
I wear a half sleeve Dragon tear out, Koi and a Griffin that the dragon killed. A number of Lotus Blossoms and some bar clouds to fill in the spaces i Found the dragon flash online and Amber and Barb redrew it and added the claws on the second tear out. About 25 hours including colors . other arm has assorted biker tats...Eagles, Wings and a skull

This is the starting flash

mikesdragon.jpg

Before completion

mac.jpg

Last edited:

jackhulk

Forget the tat for second, that is one kick ass bike you have there Mike! If I ever ride, this is the bike for me.......ah heck, I'll go all out and get the tash too!