What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Image Editing Help-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, please can anyone help me fix these two images, in the first image I would like to remove the person behind me and possibly fix my chin as it has been cut off.In the second picture, I would like to fix my cut off chin again.I would be grateful for the help. Thanks
2814lkk.jpg

have also cropped my chin from a few other images, whether that is going to help lol.
2dk9w2d.jpg

2qd0rux.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome.

Our website is primarily a discussion and training forum. As a general rule, we don't mind free requests, but since this forum's purpose is to provide instruction and advice on Photoshop issues, we leave the decision of carrying out free edits to the discretion of our members. Our members are comprised of people located in many countries that have different time zones. Please be patient as it may take awhile for our interested members to see your request and reply. Thanks.

Viewtiful

Steps taken...

1. Increased the size of the picture so your chin could be displayed.
2. Copied and pasted the most suitable chin pic of the two chin pics you supplied, into the main pic.
3. Resized your chin to precisely fit and used the eraser on the parts that were not required
4. Used the clone tool to fill in the empty area at the bottom of the picture as a result of resizing the picture to accommodate your chin
5. Used the clone tool to get rid of the man behind you
6. Traded my soul with the devil so Arsenal will win the Premier League this year.

Arsenal.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.