What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What techniques did he use in this photo

newbie22

19264819_1136884566426750_1188724946_n.jpg19458407_1136884589760081_1471411090_n.jpg
on the first pic it was dark and the second one it became bright , he mix it into a video so its look like blinking light video
how did he do it?

Nothing magic here.
There's a flashing bright light beyond the right side of the picture illuminating the inside of the wall and a part of his face.

Then using the two pictures he made a moving gif out of it.

Last edited:
Nothing magic here.
There's a flashing bright light beyond the right side of the picture illuminating the inside of the wall and a part of his face.

Then using the two pictures he made a moving gif out of it.
so it means the photo doesnt edited use photoshop?

Not at all, it was just a picture from a dimmed light and one with the light on, possibly a strobe

gif.gif

hmm one more question , can i make the light from the photoshop ? so from the dark picture i give it some blue light effect to the room and some part of his body

I don't know your level of expertise.

From the dark picture make a selection to the state where it is illuminated. Put that selection on his own layer and add an adjustment layer brightness/contrast and crank up the brightness to maximum.
Since the adjustment layer is also a layer mask use a soft brush to soften the edge of the 'exposure' and eliminate all the parts that shouldn't be illuminated.

Back