What's new

What techniques did he use in this photo

newbie22

19264819_1136884566426750_1188724946_n.jpg19458407_1136884589760081_1471411090_n.jpg
on the first pic it was dark and the second one it became bright , he mix it into a video so its look like blinking light video
how did he do it?

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Nothing magic here.
There's a flashing bright light beyond the right side of the picture illuminating the inside of the wall and a part of his face.

Then using the two pictures he made a moving gif out of it.

Last edited:

newbie22

Nothing magic here.
There's a flashing bright light beyond the right side of the picture illuminating the inside of the wall and a part of his face.

Then using the two pictures he made a moving gif out of it.
so it means the photo doesnt edited use photoshop?

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Not at all, it was just a picture from a dimmed light and one with the light on, possibly a strobe

gif.gif

newbie22

hmm one more question , can i make the light from the photoshop ? so from the dark picture i give it some blue light effect to the room and some part of his body

Eggy

Retired Moderator
I don't know your level of expertise.

From the dark picture make a selection to the state where it is illuminated. Put that selection on his own layer and add an adjustment layer brightness/contrast and crank up the brightness to maximum.
Since the adjustment layer is also a layer mask use a soft brush to soften the edge of the 'exposure' and eliminate all the parts that shouldn't be illuminated.