What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Engagement cake

sofianmaster

Hey guys, i am hopefully getting engaged this summer and for that occasion, i want to buy an engagement cake. Now we like the cake i just posted but we find it somewhat empty. That's why i want to ask the bakery for a slight variation of the cake. I want this cake but the first layer (the first one below) has to be with gems, like this link removed. The second layer has to be with dots, like this link removed. And the last layer with a design similar like the last layer of this link removed. Can someone photoshop these styles in the cake i just uploaded? I will be forever grateful to the person who can help me with this. It may be difficult so i apologize for the inconvenience.

mod edit - please upload all images to the forum.

48967474_1958705371092229_8711870229656895488_n.jpg

Argos

Guru
I made a try but I didn't apply perspective, size, location, light etc to extreme detail, because that would be an insane amount of job for a visual example and honestly, don't have the time for that XD.
Hope this is enough

48967474_1958705371092229_8711870229656895488_nf.jpg

sofianmaster

I made a try but I didn't apply perspective, size, location, light etc to extreme detail, because that would be an insane amount of job for a visual example and honestly, don't have the time for that XD.
Hope this is enough

View attachment 98529

Wow thank you so much!!! It looks really good, i appreciate it. Is it maybe possible to darken the contrast in the 2nd layer so i can see the dots better? And is it possible to have the diamond shape with the gems as well? only if it's not much work. Thanks!!!!

Argos

Guru
Wow thank you so much!!! It looks really good, i appreciate it. Is it maybe possible to darken the contrast in the 2nd layer so i can see the dots better? And is it possible to have the diamond shape with the gems as well? only if it's not much work. Thanks!!!!

The problem adding the diamond shapes is that as i said before the gems have no proper measures taken, and that makes the shapes of the diamonds look pretty irregular XD. Only made one side, the other side the gem's location are crazier......
48967474_1958705371092229_8711870229656895488_nff.jpg

sofianmaster

Thank you so much!!!! You both provided me with really good material that i can use! I really appreciate it, thanks!!

sofianmaster

Maybe one last request, can someone remove the arabic text on the left hand side and replace it with the small red hearts of this cake?Cake.jpg

1.jpg

Argos

Guru
Ups my bad i didn't read it correctly :laugh:.

I'm doing some test right now but when i finish them i will work on it.