What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

game board modifications

magnofit

Hello,

i'm searching for someone who can help me improve my board game. I already made a first design of the game board, but my skills in illustrator are not quite good.
Maybe you as a professional have a proposal how you can improve the game board. Maybe add are more realistic touch (to the tribune or ad a struce to the grass,...) or you have an other idea how to make the track and field stadion looking good and interesting.

I have added some fields, which have special instructions (green - go four fields ahead, red - go bakward, blue-change the position with an other player, a shortcut, and a stop field where you have to roll the dice...and if you throw 1,2 or 3 you have to go the the training field on the grass.

Is there someone who can add the realistic touch or someone who has a good idea to improve the game board?

Salary is according to the effort.

stadion.jpg

Welcome, magnofit....

Do you have a budget in mind for this?

It may take a while for any of our qualified freelancers from all hemispheres to respond. They are required to post interest here before they can PM you.

Good luck.....

What kind of mood do you want on this?

I get. so you want the green field to be a grass like structure. and more 3d effect on the other. or you want to be more dimensional?

i can hardly explain.

I think that at the moment, the game board looks kind of boring. There is something missing, maybe a good 3d effect. Also the colored fields are not quite good. There must be something special for the players. Its a game for six player, who compete against each other in minigames and then, could go forward on their tracks.

Back