What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photograph of Painting reassembly $25

I can smooth it outr some more if you like and dont want the natural crunchy texture

Hello Pooka, if you can do what I have requested and recreate the painting seamlessly, then please show me a watermarked example and we can work out the payment.

BTW: Everyone else: I am not looking for an enlargement of the smaller image I posted. I can do that myself. I would like to retain the detail contained in the individual snapshots. And, Although the end result will be put on a 61 x 35.5 centimeter canvas, that doesn't mean that I want the photo to be reduced to that size. I can do that myself too. I would like to retain the size and detail of the original photos.

Who deleted my post please? no mods around or admin?

Anything unwatermarked has gone when you re upload it then it has to wait for approval I have my 1 still waiting but probably lost and forgotten about by now. Good idea though as it stops us from accidentally posting images in freelance section.

BTW: Everyone else: I am not looking for an enlargement of the smaller image I posted. I can do that myself. I would like to retain the detail contained in the individual snapshots. And, Although the end result will be put on a 61 x 35.5 centimeter canvas, that doesn't mean that I want the photo to be reduced to that size. I can do that myself too. I would like to retain the size and detail of the original photos.

this is a better .jpg version made from the original parts(not enlarged)... it will be more detailed in other formats for printing. and plz dont think we work such a silly way just to enlarge a pic when it comes to print:p

shiips.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah Have to agree with LRG there is enlarging a picture and then there is enlarging a picture properly using special filters that have state of the art algorithms to make it and then touching it up if needed.

LRG i salute you my friend.
Ok Steve i pm'd you thanks anyway.

Reactions: LRG
And, Although the end result will be put on a 61 x 35.5 centimeter canvas, that doesn't mean that I want the photo to be reduced to that size. I can do that myself too. I would like to retain the size and detail of the original photos.

anyway i dont wanna broke your illusions but you wont print it in the size youve mentioned in a reasonable good quality cause its way too small to do that, its smaller than A4 (in 300dpi). For such a large print you will need a camera with higher resolution (i dunno exactly but A4 is ~5MP and 61x35.5 is bigger than the size of A3=29,7x42cm). The size of the montage ive made from the pieces is between A5 and A4 (in 300dpi)

Last edited:
however i was a bit pessimistic about it before, now i tried the size you mentioned and seems good enough to print.

ship big lrg copy.jpg - 4shared.com - photo sharing - download image

(download for the full size)

Hello LRG. Nice Job. I can see that you put the photos together (not a criticism, just that I can see certain areas from the originals back in the compilation - which is a good thing). What I don't understand is why there is some degradation in sharpness of detail. Can that be remedied? I really wanted to keep the original resolution and crispness of the detail.

You are the clear winner.

Hello LRG. Nice Job. I can see that you put the photos together (not a criticism, just that I can see certain areas from the originals back in the compilation - which is a good thing). What I don't understand is why there is some degradation in sharpness of detail. Can that be remedied? I really wanted to keep the original resolution and crispness of the detail.

You are the clear winner.

dont worry about this, the reason is cause its jpg(compressed and works some losses), but u will see a better quality when you will save it as a more printable format ie eps, tiff or pdf

dont worry about this, the reason is cause its jpg(compressed and works some losses), but u will see a better quality when you will save it as a more printable format ie eps, tiff or pdf

But, which format do you want to deliver it to me in then? Oh, and by the way, the signature in the bottom left is important for me to have in the image. Is there a reason you cropped this out?

Just so everyone's clear here, theres no winners or losers at Photoshop Gurus. We all participate at what ever level trying to help and sort other peoples problems.

Reactions: LRG
for some strange reason, OP decided that he didnt need the edited pic. if he knows the reason(i hope he knows), maybe will clarify that in the thread since i didnt get any answer in pm. much ado about nothing.
but, to be honest i started to like the painting while editing so i decided to send it to press to print; will be pretty nice on the wall.

It is a nice picture, wonder why he needs it with the siggy on though?

It is a nice picture, wonder why he needs it with the siggy on though?

yeah, definitely a nice one. i understand that the signature is very important but theres the sig on it as you can see below.

sig.jpg

Back