What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PS CS5 and GIF animations..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve showed no disrespect frustration with language barrier can be hair pulling at times chill

Last edited:
I don't think Steve was trying to be rude or disrespectful, he was trying to help. I have a lot of experience with animated GIF's and I can not understand what you are asking Windows7. Can you try to state your question more clearly? I will help if I know what your problem is, but in this case I have to agree with Steve that it is difficult to understand.

Friend.. very nice from you really!

Listen.. TILL NOW.. EVERYBODY understood my English and replied WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM so.. what do you talk about now?Really?!

If you didn't understood what MY PROBLEM IS IN THIS THREAD GO AND LEARN ENGLISH YOURSELF OK??????!!!!!!!

Listen,if you think that you CAN INSULT ME because you're a moderator YOU'RE WRONG!!!!!

Respect to GET RESPECT BACK!!!!!

DO YOU KNOW WHAT RESPECT IS?????

Huh?

Insult?

Respect?

I'm trying to be helpful and explain to you that your messages are confusing, misleading, and hard to follow because your ability to communicate in English is severely limited.

If you interpret that as an insult or disrespect then you are the loser in this conversation.

I'll ignore your posts from now on.
Good Luck.

It's seems obvious that english is not your first language. I know I have been confused by your message, obviously Steve is as well. But you shouldn't take offense because others are confused, I think everyone is doing their best to understand you and to be helpful.

Easy Guys...

Windows7 , I myself have to figure out what you're trying to say.

In your first post - is it a problem that you wanted to voice out OR a statement that WORD can do the better job than PS. Your last statement ... "Can someone give me a reason how this is possible?" .... are you referring to the problem in PS OR how it can be done in WORD?

You said ..."not that comfortable with GIF's to work with and Word did".... "Work with" in what sense?..... creating or importing?... Which is why "the INDEX MODE" issue was pointed out to you . Yet you still have a problem .... you can't copy/paste... so this means there's something wrong either WITH the FILE or by the manner you do it... simply because we can do it on our machines. And most of the times, it's in the manner you do it. Too bad we're not with you in person, by your side, to see what's up in your monitor.

.... The questions you ask and style by which you ask them are sometimes open-ended and subject to interpretation. Which is why in so many threads of yours, I can't help but be amused that the different views and answers given would be enough to drive you nuts.....

Problem is.... you fly of the handle quite easily.... with Steve, with me, with others. Like iDad said " CHILL IT".....

Regardless whether the question was correctly asked by you OR your question was correctly understood by the rescue squad ... Regardless whether we come across to you as disrespectful or not , we've always respected your need for help and you always received the help you needed.... TRUE OR NOT?.....

But to fly off the handle on every remark made or action done which is not to your liking - it's not a good way to ask for help or to clarify an issue .

Steve showed no disrespect Frastration with language barrier can be hair pulling at times chill
You mean "frustration".Till now nobody complaind about my English and now via Steve everybody does?Huh???????

I don't think Steve was trying to be rude or disrespectful, he was trying to help. I have a lot of experience with animated GIF's and I can not understand what you are asking Windows7. Can you try to state your question more clearly? I will help if I know what your problem is, but in this case I have to agree with Steve that it is difficult to understand.

Listen Yutoshi(BUSHIDO,i see you have a Japanese name.. ahahah).I think i already asked my question good and i even posted a printscreen so what else do i have to do?

Again.. the problem is:WHY AND HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THAT I JUST CAN'T COPY/PASTE MY GIF IMAGE TO MY PROJECT in PS which works with Word well?

I don't really understand why you guys make a problem of my English?Is IT THAT BAD????I have girlfriend from Australia with who i speak a lot on Msn and stuff and she keeps wondering WHY AND HOW MY ENGLISH CAN BE SO GOOD for someone THAT WHICH IS ENGLISH IS NOT HIS FIRST LANGUAGE but third?! I see really a lot of people on Facebook and stuff from australia that really writes wrong english so believe it or not guys.. I'M SATISFIED OF MY ENGLISH SINCE IT IS JUST MY "3RD LANGUAGE"!!!!!
Huh?

Insult?

Respect?

I'm trying to be helpful and explain to you that your messages are confusing, misleading, and hard to follow because your ability to communicate in English is severely limited.

If you interpret that as an insult or disrespect then you are the loser in this conversation.

I'll ignore your posts from now on.
Good Luck.

Listen man.. i don't want NO BEEF with anybody here and regularly i need everybody's help so let's stay mates man!Hehe.. .

It's seems obvious that english is not your first language. I know I have been confused by your message, obviously Steve is as well. But you shouldn't take offense because others are confused, I think everyone is doing their best to understand you and to be helpful.

Read my post to "Yutoshi".. but really i think you guys really overdrive about my English sorry.. .Read my post to Yutoshi(about my Australian girlfriend too.. ).She is a witness of my english.

Easy Guys...

Windows7 , I myself have to figure out what you're trying to say.

In your first post - is it a problem that you wanted to voice out OR a statement that WORD can do the better job than PS. Your last statement ... "Can someone give me a reason how this is possible?" .... are you referring to the problem in PS OR how it can be done in WORD?

You said ..."not that comfortable with GIF's to work with and Word did".... "Work with" in what sense?..... creating or importing?... Which is why "the INDEX MODE" issue was pointed out to you . Yet you still have a problem .... you can't copy/paste... so this means there's something wrong either WITH the FILE or by the manner you do it... simply because we can do it on our machines. And most of the times, it's in the manner you do it. Too bad we're not with you in person, by your side, to see what's up in your monitor.

.... The questions you ask and style by which you ask them are sometimes open-ended and subject to interpretation. Which is why in so many threads of yours, I can't help but be amused that the different views and answers given would be enough to drive you nuts.....

Problem is.... you fly of the handle quite easily.... with Steve, with me, with others. Like iDad said " CHILL IT".....

Regardless whether the question was correctly asked by you OR your question was correctly understood by the rescue squad ... Regardless whether we come across to you as disrespectful or not , we've always respected your need for help and you always received the help you needed.... TRUE OR NOT?.....

But to fly off the handle on every remark made or action done which is not to your liking - it's not a good way to ask for help or to clarify an issue .

Ok,keep you youself trying to out figure saying what do i(i spoke in your style).

No i'm not reffering how it can be done in Word BECAUSE i already did the job great and very easy with it?!

Yes and that is the ONLY ONE BIGGEST PROBLEM HERE that i JUST CAN'T COPY/PASTE the gif logo?

And listen:no,till this thread NOBODY drove me nuts!!!!But now everybody seems to complain about my english which i never heard before but it's ok.. and again i admit it that english is my third language and AGAIN i refer to my post to "Yutoshi".

Yes and i thank you guys really to always helped me(and even fast)and every time my problem is/was solved except this problem but it's ok because i could do the job with Word as you saw in the Printscreen.

PEACE TO EVERYBODY AND SORRY ABOUT MY ENGLISH GUYS BUT AGAIN.. STILL I'M SATISFIED OF IT REALLY!!!!I KNOW A LOT OF GUYS HERE THAT WOULD TALK AND WRITE ENGLISH LIKE I CAN!!!!!

BE HAPPY BECAUSE LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO BE MAD!!!!!

:)

Last edited:
The best(and most friendly)solution for me and everybody i think is to close this thread so if a moderator reads this:can you please close this topic?

:D :D :D last two pages was so fun to read.
maybe better is not delete that thread but change subject to "GIF's WAR" and put it to archieve :)

:D :D :D last two pages was so fun to read.
maybe better is not delete that thread but change subject to "GIF's WAR" and put it to archieve :)

Hahahhah... nice to hear that you guys have fun with my thread!

Laughing is healthy!

Never forget:you're longer dead then you live.. so laugh guys!:):yourock:

Relax...with that temper you have bigger chance to test your "longer dead" theory earlier.

And just wonder why you didn't upload any your gifs and project file? To check them out here?

I THINK THE THREAD HAS RUN IT COURSE
"The best(and most friendly)solution for me and everybody i think is to close this thread so if a moderator reads this:can you please close this topic?"

SeniorS, it seems you are helping W7 I suggested he PM you perhaps you 2 could find a solution to this issue via PM, thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back