What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Editing a gif in Photoshop

ingrid21

Hello.i have a little problem.
I tried to edit a gif in Photoshop,but in the final when I finish all the work,only the new text that I introduced it have an effect.
The gif have some motion effects,and I don't know how to modify a date but still keep those motion effects.
Can you give some advice please?
I just want to erase a date from that gif and put a new date but I want that the gif keep his original effects.the date is the only thing that I need to modify.
I'm pretty new in this..so..

Hi Ingrid -

Welcome to PSG!

Re your GIF, I'm sure we can help out, but it's almost impossible to know exactly what you are talking about without seeing the GIF you need to modify.

My suggestion is to post it directly in the forum, if it is small, or use Dropbox or one of the other file sharing services if it is large, and then post the link.

As soon as it's up, I'm sure someone will respond.

All the best,

Tom M

Back