What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3D 3D Art Deco Poster

I always admired the extreme perspective angles of some poster artists from the 1930s.
This style was unique, and the dynamic effect is unrivaled to this day.
Nevertheless, I have tried to create a poster in this style.I have deliberately not used textures to achieve the desired graphical effect.

Art Deco Poster1500.jpg

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Thats a nice one Chris! :thumbsup:

But you speciality is Steampunk and I really would like you to do one of those!

I'm still exploring the basics so nothing to expect from me worth that name.

Last edited:
Thats a nice one Chris! :thumbsup:

But you speciality is Steampunk and I really would like you to do one of those!

I'm still exploring the basics so nothing to expect from me worth that name.

Thanks Lambert for your feedback. I appreciate it.

Speaking about Steampunk. I know you like my creations, and so do a lot of people here in the forum too.
Within the last two years I produced steampunk composites, almost nothing else. Now, I'm a little tired of this genre, and I want to move on.
So this is why I try to do some Art Deco images.

FYI, on my last Steampunk Exhibition in Zürich a few weeks ago, I showed 18 pieces of my art, 2D Photoshop- and 3D Blender work.
The sales have been a big success, I could sell 9 of my exhibits, though only one of them was 3D work.