What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3D 3D Robot Bunny

I know Easter is still some weeks away. Nevertheless, one must always be prepared for distributing gifts.
A great help may be a robot who can do this job for you, haha.

This is a work in progress, and that's the first picture of it. More will follow soon.

Bildschirmfoto 2016-02-11 um 11.41.38.png

Pearlie

Another amazing chop. The gear detail is very cool.......I must try to get this effect. But how did you do the bunny's ears?? Are they one piece or two?? Jeez, your work is inspirational. I really need to step up my game. :banghead:

Another amazing chop. The gear detail is very cool.......I must try to get this effect. But how did you do the bunny's ears?? Are they one piece or two?? Jeez, your work is inspirational. I really need to step up my game. :banghead:

Bildschirmfoto 2016-05-21 um 17.33.20.png
One ear is one piece.

Bildschirmfoto 2016-05-21 um 17.33.50.png Bildschirmfoto 2016-05-21 um 17.34.06.png
These are the values to twist the ears.
Sorry German PS Version.

I hope this helps.

Pearlie

LOL@'winkel'! Hmmm, cool, thanks. I have some experimenting to do. Aah, I see a MINUS 85 degrees.....Just brilliant!