What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airplane...

MFSX

This was made awhile ago but very unfortunately due to a severe damage to my hdd i lost the .psd file, not to mention everything i had on my pc, that's why the image is incomplete(hopefully i regularly back up my .jpeg gallery to my iphone). It took me so much time drawing the plane layer by layer. However it was such a fun making the light effects i had even planned on making different liveries

plane34.png

Last edited:
Wow nice.
I had an issue like that once, I lost a couple of months of photos and several completed PSD files.
It's not a good feeling when that happens.

Looks good I had that happen with over 3000 scanned high res old photos, I lost them all but had back up, all as thumbnail images,I didn't know better........I'll never do that again lol

Whoa... that plane looks good.. Keep wotking on it. That will be a beauty.

HD Crash.... don't remind me.... over the years I had a couple and lost a lot of images made.... all because I failed to back-up when I should have....

Whoa... that plane looks good.. Keep wotking on it. That will be a beauty.

HD Crash.... don't remind me.... over the years I had a couple and lost a lot of images made.... all because I failed to back-up when I should have....

and I thought your rely would have the lizad flying away in the darn thing LOL

Nah... too big and gentle for him to fly.... no fun... A lizard really needs a bad ass flying machine . Something like this one but a newer version of DRAGON AIR....... lol....

View attachment 3481

Why do I have a feeling iDad's gonna do something about that? lol.....

Nah... too big and gentle for him to fly.... no fun... A lizard really needs a bad ass flying machine . Something like this one but a newer version of DRAGON AIR....... lol....

View attachment 3481

Why do I have a feeling iDad's gonna do something about that? lol.....

Wow ain't that St. Maarten :lol: this is quite enjoyable

:rofl:

Sorry for deriding your post, MFSX..... iDad takes the Avater Wars quite seriously...... and literally......

:cheesygrin:

Yes, that is St Maarten. The end of the airport's runway ends at the beach... and it's a spectacular view of a landing for those standing around...

Last edited:
Now need to apologize i am even glad for my contribution to his flash art

spotlight stealer:rofl::rofl:

Wow guys you are rather skillfull :)
Btw it isn't Boeing 737 its Airbus

I will try my best although it's harder drawing without having the original .psd

Back