What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Assymetric round shapes

evren

hi guys how do u make shapes like these? round cornered but assymetric random style

i made this using warp but i didnt like the result

is there any other way to do this shapes?

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
You could try the Pen Tool set to Shape and with this method you can always go back and edit the shape if you like

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
im not so good at pen tool, any other way?

i dont want them to be so random thou

i want them look kinda like square but rounded and random

I have to 100% support gedstars suggestion!

Learning the Pen Tool is almost critical if you ever intend on using Ps on a regular basis.

You can use the Rounded Rectangle Tool...................but you would still need to alter the path.

Screen Shot 2016-09-06 at 9.56.04 AM.png

looks like i need to train my pen tool capabilities
I remember feeling like I could not learn the Pen Tool. But I just decided one day that's what I was going to do and it was way easier than I expected. Hands down, the Pen Tool and the Brush Tool are the two tools I use the most. Once you learn it, you'll never regret it!

I remember feeling like I could not learn the Pen Tool. But I just decided one day that's what I was going to do and it was way easier than I expected. Hands down, the Pen Tool and the Brush Tool are the two tools I use the most. Once you learn it, you'll never regret it!

i can imagine how usefull the pen tool could be i just need to start from somewhere

To be honest - its a bit like riding a bike. You spend what feel like ages trying, thinking you will never get it and then somehow it just clicks and you cant imagine why you couldn't do it!

Great work evren!

Patience, perseverance, and lots of practice...........the three P's of Photoshop.

Back