What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Attempting to Reset Tool Presets....

caronc

...assuming this is the problem....??

:hi:Hi, all, I'm new here and thanks, in advance, for taking time to talk to a novice while I ask a question about an OLD version of PS -- the version (an error pops up when I try Help, About, so I can only tell you the version is named "Adobe Photoshop CS."

I was trying to learn more about advanced editing and in the process (and, of course, forgetting what I did to make this happen), I went to use, first, the clone tool; then I tried the eraser and the magic eraser. The tools all now have a trailing "+" sign. It has renederd all tools useless, in addition, it then got to not even letting me click on any tools -- I get a PROGRAM ERROR...and that's as far as that lets me get. My old workhorse program has lost its legs.... :eek::mad2::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Anyone??

I bow to the Gurus in advance...

:)

Just wanted to add an visual....

Attachments

• Crosshairs for photoshopgurus.com.jpg
    Crosshairs for photoshopgurus.com.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0

Back