What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Background remove couple love

Maybe you downloaded the image without open it (click on it) first on the forum?

Hahah yes you are right now its ok but now when i change filter of this in tonal because the logo is in tonal then i get background Why can you tell me how can i change filter to tonal and to work thanks

Nothing like a hard challenge XD... so another attempt, trying to recreate a backlight photography so doesnt look too fake.

nx6Fj98f-Exposure1.jpg

Cheers!

You are the boss omg I like it very much thanks if you have separete photos background and those two ? Can you send me maybe i move those two anytime so why not have separate if you saved ofcourse Thanks

I used an external program to add some effects on the complete montage so i had to recreate some variation for the background alone

nx6Fj98b-Exposure1.jpg

Thank you Argos if you ever come to Montenegro i will rent you apartment for free One more request from you so i can finish with this logo XD https://ibb.co/co2NgG
I need circular text because this logo is for instagram account text is futja_0daj
If you can make this circular text on the logo please find nice font and save it on psd so maybe i change the name anytime and i have it thanks

And really if you come in vacation in Montenegro contact me i will give you my fb and you are welcome in our hotel

Haha, Thanks for the offer! I made the psd with two names on it like your actual logo, they are layer text so you can change the font without lossing the circular shape they also have a bit of brightness emulating the sunlight atacheed on each layer so you can activate or disactiave easy in the example the top one is activated the lower one is not.

phontoF.jpg

Cheers!

Back