What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Batch Merging? Possibly??

Tony DiPietro

Hi! I'm really new to Photoshop and any help to the issue I'm having would be greatly appreciated. Here is the situation and what I'm trying to accomplish. I'm looking at 100 images inside of a folder in Adobe Bridge.

All images are the same size. They are the front and back cover artwork to 50 different DVD titles. The files are named by the DVD's SKU numbers and end in a F for front and B for back. For example 16724-F and 16724-B.

Is there any thing automated I can do that will take the front cover (16724-F) place it next to the back cover (16724-B) and combine it into a single jpg image? I would like the back on the left and the front on the right. I need a solution that involves doing this to all 100 images in the folder at once, ending up with 50 different jpg images, each image being the full front and back DVD cover artwork for each title.

If anybody could guide me through this I would really appreciate it. Thanks a bunch.

Tony

liebre

hi tony ,, welcome to photoshopgurus forums ! and this forum for New Member Introductions only ! so i hope to post your Question at the correct forums to get support :)