What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best mate's birthday and he needs a good laugh!

Matthew Tompkins

Hello Photoshop Gurus,

It's my best mates birthday coming up and whilst we were having a few pints over the weekend he asked if I knew anyone that could photoshop a photo of him in full Barcelona football (or soccer) kit and make it look like he was playing at their stadium, the Nou Camp. I have something else in mind though, I want to create a collage of imaginative photoshops of this photo, the crazier the better!

I'd be so grateful for any responses!

image1.JPG

Argos

Guru
Nice, i'm from barcelona and a Fcbarcelona suporter :thumbsup:, the idea of playing is going to be a little hard, because he is with the ball in his hand XD, maybe in the offical team picture in the stadium?

Cheers!

Matthew Tompkins

Hello Argos,

That would be amazing, thank you! You're lucky to support probably the greatest club team of all time, that free kick from Messi at the weekend was just another reminder of how beautiful they are to watch!

Matthew Tompkins

Thank you so much Argos, he's going to absolutely love it! Good luck to you and Barcelona for the remainder of the season!