What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Black outline of street map from this cutout

eoinf

Hi

Hopefully someone can help me. I am looking to get a rubber stamp made of a black outline of a city street map.

I saw this white cutout but basical need it to convert the white line to black with no background and a slight black line frame put around it (about the thickness of the smaller streets). I would like to print it onto an a5 sheet so it'll need to be scaled down to just inside an a 5 sheet . Hopefully someone can help i'd be forever grateful.

any questions just let me know.

map

Attachments

• STONEYBATTER.png
    STONEYBATTER.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 4

eoinf

thats pretty much it but if you could not have the image touching the frame if that makes sense. like that but the frame around it but the outline kinda floating inside.

any ideas on how to smooth the lines or clean it up

Last edited:

eoinf

thats absolutely brilliant, could i ask for one minor change, the bottom meandering line is a river, but in the bottom left corner from the river up-to the second street (the street angling towards 10 o clock) doesn't exist and shouldn't be connected, would it be possible to remove this? lastly the gap between the print and frame top and bottom seems to be slightly bigger than the left and right if the left and right could be adjusted to same.

other than that its absolutely perfect.

gedstar

Guru
Here's another I think I fixed what you ask for but not 100% certain, if you need something changed can you highlight it for me
Cheers

STONEYBATTERmapnew.png

Last edited: