What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Creative Blog Logo Revamp Request

jcmanuel2695

Hi Photoshop Gurus! Good day!

I just want my 3 blog logos to be revamped because I'm the one who created it and I think its so simple hehe. Here's my logos:

edit1.png Logo (Square)

edit2.png Logo (with Text)

edit3.png Logo (with description)

Any kind of edits or new creations is highly appreciated. My only wish is, the hex color ff3d00 (to tone with my blog main color) and the flag of Philippines must always be seen.

Thank you very much in advance!

Last edited:

jcmanuel2695

Good job sir! I appreciate it a lot! Just a lil bit adjustment, can the size be square?
I hope you can also create the Logo (with text) and Logo (with description) so that I can put it on my blog.
Thank you very much. :)

Last edited:

jcmanuel2695

Thanks sir, but i don't have an illustrator, is it ok to reposition the texts of Logo (with text) and the Logo (with description) just like the original logos.

Last edited:

Unscripted

Sorry for taking so long to reply, how are these, I don't think the actual logo part looks as good that small but it's your call :)

PTSLogoEdit-04.png

PTSLogoEdit-05.png

jcmanuel2695

Hi Sir! thank you very much, I'm now preparing to use it for my blog. I just want to ask want font did you use?