What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Book Mockup

Aakshat

Power User
So someone asked to create a book mockup where they can place there own images on the pages.
this is the original image

Book orignal.jpg

And this is what i've made.

Book mockup Template.jpg

critiques are very welcomed.

I've contort the pages using warp (mainly), distort and other transformation tools.
And i had really hard time getting pages to correct shape near folding.
I've tried searching but couldn't find any good tutorials to do so.

Argos

Guru
Great work! To me looks 100% realistic, the only thing I would fix is the center of the book the shadow is too strong near the light I would make more transition, and make the center even darker just a small line..

My English is not the best, hope it's understandable :joy: .

Cheers!

Rich54

Guru
I agree, this is done very well. I like the slight curvature of the print. It looks completely realistic.

Aakshat

Power User
Great work! To me looks 100% realistic, the only thing I would fix is the center of the book the shadow is too strong near the light I would make more transition, and make the center even darker just a small line..

My English is not the best, hope it's understandable :joy: .

Cheers!
Agree the shadow is a bit strong near the center, but you see both pages were not blending together that well and there was weird white line where both pages join, Soo i just had to make it stronger to hide it.