What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brush size on keyboard no longer working

markbriscoe

Hi, I have just bought a new imac. I am having problems with the keyboard for adjusting the brush size (for eraser/clone stamp/brush etc) I used to use the ][ keys for this but they no longer work, i've tried just about every combination under the sun using the shift, command or alt keys but nothing seems to work. I am constantly shifting the size of the brush up and down as I work so if I have to go and click on the brush tab every time and type in a new size it's going to make work incredibly slow. I live in spain and the mac keyboard is a spanish one but I have tried with my old keyboard that used to work fine on the old mac but not on the new one… can anybody HEEEELP!!!

Many thanks
Mark

Um, okay, I think I may have found out the problem. with a mac I have to change the language input to british (not spanish) in the system prefs. The only headache now is that I will have to keep changing each time back to spanish for all other work especially text based work. if anyone knows how I could keep the spanish input and still be able to adjust the brush size it would help a lot... Thanks.

Back