What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paul

Former Member
Images do tend to work better for members in general.

English_Wolf

I had trouble posting the images... Took only one and refused to see the other as different.

Bad link???? I checked it, it works. It gives access to the web directory root.

English_Wolf

After

After.jpg

Last edited:

iDad

Guru
It is hard to see when you're scrolling from one to the next, can you put it side-by-side? The only difference I see is maybe saturation and adage of cloud's? Is that it?

English_Wolf

No, that is not it, I did not work on saturation at all. I worked with channels to gain back details in both highlights and black areas.

The problem I have is in making selections (the simplest thing AH!).

When comparing images, I usually do it with two images and flip them with ACDSee or any other fast viewing software.

As to the side by side, I have no clue. Can you point me to an example?

Thanks.

MikeMc

McGuru
Your link is good...my bad, but I don't normally see a root. I do like the clouds but the whole image seems dark, I would mask the sky out now and work on the white building.

English_Wolf

Your link is good...my bad, but I don't normally see a root. I do like the clouds but the whole image seems dark, I would mask the sky out now and work on the white building.
The white building color is accurate...
As to the whole image being darker than expected... I cannot make up my mind on that. Noting your remarks thought.

iDad

Guru
Looks like tree top to me?

iDad

Guru
I was second guessing myself and my glasses were on!:banghead:

English_Wolf

Looks like tree top to me?
It is indeed a tree top also on the corner of the roof. I let them 'grow' to add realism to the sky as I have learned that perspective is important when modifying the sky...

Now the real problem is the selection mask as I completely missed some parts. :banghead: